“EKN empowers turbine sales”
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery in Finspong, Sweden, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of industrial gas- and steam turbines to the energy sector. 95% of the business volume is exported and EKN is a key factor for this success.
Daniel Lundgren, Commercial Director at Siemens Industrial
Turbomachinery AB, is highly appreciative of EKN’s involvement.
– We have a close partnership with EKN that goes back many years, Lundgren says. They give us invaluable support in higher-risk transactions further afield. They also help us by identifying risks.
EKN often makes the difference
– Financing was not a problem a few years ago but with the financial crisis, even the large strong companies out there are having difficulties raising loans, Lundgren says.
– That’s why financing has become a more crucial issue. Nowadays, EKN often makes the difference between whether a transaction takes place or not.
– Our customers need long-term credit since they make large investments where earnings can take a long time to materialise. With EKN guaranteeing the loans, our customers have a credit period that reflects the time until they obtain a return on their projects.
Close relationships is key
– I think EKN have become more easily accessible. You always know whom to call and our primary contact knows how we operate, both as individuals and as a company. We want EKN to be there as early as possible to show customers they have access to a good financing solution when buying our products.